Anyone else waiting for Turkey? Anyone else wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin from your pumpkin pie recipe? Anyone else wishing they had more room in the refrigerator? I was!
I made more room in the refrigerator by getting rid of a Tupperware and a crate of eggs with decision to make breakfast this morning and that alone makes it a win! Not to mention the smell in the air!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, seasonings and salt. Whisk the egg, milk, pumpkin and butter; stir into dry ingredients until well blended. Follow the directions on your waffles maker- Should serve about 4 pp!
- 1 cup fresh pecan (toast them if you think they are stale)
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
pinch of salt
Grind all ingredients in a food processor until blended.